Ions only come in one size, that being 1 atom minus an electron. [unless
you strip off more electrons which takes some real doing]
Anyone that claims to make a smaller ion has no clue what they are talking
about....RUN AWAY ! [like their generator will probably do]

Equally suspicious is a claim of being able to see a "Charged Particle" of
silver in a laser beam...because, that's an ion and it's WAY too small to
see.