From: Joe Huard <joeh6...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 2 December 2016 6:04:29 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>newbie question

Look in the archives for all older posts and colloidal silver has only 0ne "a".

Joe

On 2016-12-01 12:57 PM, Aaron Gannon wrote:
Hi! I'm a newbie to the group. Two questions:

1. Someone I know has strep throat (resulting from a case of syphilis that has
since been cured) and wants pure calloidal silver. What is the best dosage and
where can it be purchased without fear of the product being low quality.

2. Is there a way to see an archive of topics discussed so I can learn more
about calloidal silver. I'm very aware now the medical establishment has been
hijacked by money and I'd like to see some conscious people's thoughts on
calloidal silver as a remedy.

Thank you!
Aaron

--
 If a man is deep in the woods, with no woman around, and says something, is he
still wrong?