Electrically Isolated Silver. It means REAL colloidal silver, and was coined to differentiate it from the fake stuff being promoted and mislabeled by the pharms, such as mild silver protein.

Marshall

On 2/22/2017 11:30 AM, okierspike wrote:

What does EIS stand for?  In reference to cut yourself wound care.

-------- Original message --------
From: Neville <one.red...@hotmail.com>
Date: 2/21/17 8:06 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: New guy day 1

Cut yourself...Yes, clean the wound with EIS, dry the area, try to close the wound and apply a wet bandage (wet with EIS) and cover the wound, then leave the bandage on for a few days (3 or 4 days), wetting the bandage several times each day (wet the bandage as often as you want). EIS will generate stem cells to re-generate new tissue.

N.