Since Lyme was developed as a bio weapon, let loose on purpose in Lyme, CT,
syphilis spirochete used to make this now world wide epidemic, contagious it
is said in every way you can imagine, they donĀ¹t want to talk about it.

Malaria is also a spirochete and is reported to be cured with Artemisia
(sweet wormwood), the inference seems to be that perhaps Lyme can also be
cured.

Jean

 I was sent to a link for a product called
Argentyn 23 made by
Allergy Research Group Natural-Immunogenic with rave reviews and a hefty
price. I was informed by the person who sent me the link that this was the
only effective CS in treating/curing Lymes.

Your thoughts please.

 Thank you - Joy