That's why I suggested Mike allow one of his trusted friends to take it
over, such as me or Marshall.

In terms of me, I have zero interest in moderating the list on a deeper
level but wouldn't have any issue paying the bills and perhaps helping
in diplomacy during trying times. I know Mike's moderating methods quite
well, and I believe it's one of the reasons this list has survived so
long. Moderators can get power hungry and really destroy a group and/or
not allow the free flow of conversation.

Experience has taught me, most arguments or disagreements have a fast
decay rate and usually resolve themselves without moderators becoming
overly heavy handed. Mike was the same way. But as I said, the easiest
way might before Mike to assign a new admin to the list, temporary or
otherwise.

I wouldn't volunteer myself, I'm just offering to pay the bill and at
least clear his inbox up a bit.. LOL

--
  Itguy
  it...@fastmail.com