Hi,

I used to have a cough so bad over several months that I could not complete
a sentence without coughing.  What was it?  No idea but pharma didn¹t have
anything that was effective and yes, even went to a rut trained doctor.  I
got dead serious at that point and used a battery operated palm sized Omron
nebulizer, tried CS, strong saline solution, forget two more, and thenŠtried
3% food grade, hydrogen peroxide in the nebulizer.  My MO is to get to the
point, so took a big deep breath and promptly lost my breath from coughing
so hard.  When things got back to normal, had time to think about it and
took small shallow breaths but inhaling deeply, over a period of about a
week.  What ever that was, went away and never came back.  I¹m pretty sure
it cured just about everything but people need to do their own research.

Of course Wikipedia and Snopes are always handy if you want pharma¹s take
about using alternatives.

Jean