https://silverpuppy.com/article/zappers

It came to my attention that if one applies a DC current to a bucket of
salt water, it will split into Hypochlorous Acid and Sodium Hydroxide.[ an
alkaline base]
That substance was being promoted as a super duper house hold
cleaner...with a very short shelf life.

The Hypochlorous Acid is a grand disinfectant. [Like MMS and Clorox]
The Sodium Hydroxide, a great de-greaser [like Formula 409 ]

Somewhere else I recalled a fable that cancer cells cannot live in an
alkaline environment..looked around in the "Establishment" papers and got
*some* confirmation that this is, in fact, true.

[More just in: Shunned Cancer Cure]

Then, there is MMS [ "Miracle Mineral Supplement"...which looks like
everything BUT that, having nothing to to with supplementing minerals ]
made from Sodium Chlorite being used to get rid of parasites and germs in
the blood stream..easy enough to over dose on and make you feel really ill.
[Careful there]

THEN..there is the Godzilla Zapper, a very simple and cheap device that can
be made using junk around the house...used for "blood electrification".

BUT

Electricity doesn't flow through a conductive liquid like it would a metal
wire, it transports electrons via chemical reactions
....."Electro-chemistry"

If left in place too long, people say they get an electrical burn, but..not
true.  That's a chemical burn that happens when the electrochemicals build
up concentration because they are generated in capillaries faster than
blood flow will carry it away thereby diluting it.

SO

The Zapper cannot be working by the method claimed...but there is much that
indicates that it does work.
How could that be?!!!

OK

So what is the human body but a bag of salt water ? [rather than a bucket
of salt water]

If one electrode is Alkalizing and the other is Acidifying and you get salt
when the two chemicals meet up and recombine, what could that potential be
used for?

1] You have a MMS analog with it's own antidote being produced in vivo
using a simple Zapper. [ A couple of AA batteries, some wire and a couple
of sponges soaked with salt water]
....too much?
Turn it down or shut it off.

...or switch the polarity so the opposing electro-chemical will neutralize
the buildup in concentration in the skin that's causing the discomfort.

2] You have an Alkaline situation at the OTHER electrode being made in vivo
....with ITs antidote lurking just around the bend......

Both made from existing salt, going back to salt.

That's chemo therapy with immediate dosage control and location control as
well...and no toxins left over after recombination