Wow there’s a toxic cocktail for you.  Are there high cancer and heart disease
rates in that sad town?
Here’s a kicker fluoride is more toxic than lead.
I think on Dr. Mercola’s site there is mention of glyphosate testing.
Unfortunately for us we don’t drop dead immediately, these toxins take care of
us slowly, think of the increase in chronic degenerative disease.
A good place to go is flouridealert.org <http://flouridealert.org/>
Good articles with sound science.
Sorry to be off topic.

Nicky