One thing to consider, most dish 'soaps' have a 'sheeting' additive that helps the water stay absolutely in one film on your glass ware, ceramics, etc., etc. It's impossible to detect by feel, or by sight wet or dry, feels clean and smooth, "nothing there". Not impossible to wash off, but darn difficult, and takes a little time. Sometimes, your fingertips have the keenest 'eyes' of all, squeaky clean may be a better sign than the bowls' appearance. There could sure be other factors at work here too, . . . Malcolm

On 2018-08-09 19:40, Jean Baugh wrote:
Hi,

I set out a white bowl with estimated 12 to 15 ppm of colloidal silver
for my dogs, in the shade. Within minutes the color began to change
from colorless to muddy looking.  After 30 minutes, took the bowl back
inside and poured some more of the same colloidal silver in another
white bowl, then took a picture of them, side by side.  This happened
once before but after being exposed to the sun.  Indirect sunlight has
powerful effects also.  A long time ago, someone posted about keeping
CS out of the sunlight but don’t remember the reason, other than maybe
it caused it to lose it’s electrical charge.  But muddy??

Can anyone explain this color change?

I can send a picture of this to anyone who wants to see it.

Thank you,

Jean

Archives: