Which vaccine are they trying to push on you?
If it’s the flu vaccine which is only 10% efficacious and loaded with toxins,
adjuvants are mercury and aluminum.
So a definite no and I have said no to Pertussis and Tetanus vaccine, the
industry is trying to push that on us older folks.
Why would anyone in their right mind want to be injected with heavy metals?

Nicky