To me the question is moot as I don't see Doctors unless I need surgery.
I'm 84 so I'm to young to even think about those thieves.
I had Lyme disease for 45 years and had to offer to make a doctor feel as
in pain as me to get him to ok a test, then when it came back he didn't
even look at it. I cured the Lyme myself and haven't been back since.
That was almost 15 years ago.
Dave