PT,
Yes, it was sprayed into the eyes, however, I also had my SIL take lecithin
and use castor oil around her eyes to help with keeping moisture in the
area.  The CS stopped the irritation immediately and the redness, gone in
minutes.  Works great.  Also, I work in a restaurant and have given it to
two, who had conjunctivitis, in a small spray bottle and it cleared them up
in less than 24 hours and they never had to put that goo in their eyes.
Both resisted, so I sprayed it into my eyes and throat to show them I
wouldn't die, and they agreed to try it.  I don't know if I converted them,
but at least I proved that it works to them.

I also ask people if they know how milk was kept safe before pasturization
and gave them the answer.  A silver coin was placed in the vats to kill
bacteria and keep the milk from spoiling.  When they asked how I know that,
I just tell them "I read it on the internet!"
Diane