Well said Neville!!!
    On Saturday, June 20, 2020, 01:41:31 AM EDT, Neville Munn
<one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 #yiv8901804407 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}People need to understand of
which ANYTHING appears in the media or other sources are edited, censored,
banned, blocked etc.  The only information people get is what THEY want people
to know, NOT the truth.  If you want any truth, you need to find outside
Mainstream, and that is more difficult to find.  Think of our Silver just as
one easy example, then people will clearly understand.
N.
From: Nenah Sylver <nenah12egro...@cox.net>
Sent: Saturday, 20 June 2020 12:09 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: CS>Re: L-Tryptophan
Steve G wrote:I was curious about the L-Tryptophan, so I looked it up on WebMD,
which I consider to be pretty trustworthy.

----------

Steve, just so you know, WebMD is partnered with Google. In other words, both
websites are interested in maintaining the status quo.

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author,The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health:

an integrated approach for cancer and other diseases

NEW 5th Edition

www.nenahsylver.com

NEW! See my EarthRiches Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthRiches

Beautiful, handmade, one-of-a-kind items from

semiprecious stones for healing and enrichment