Another problem is that you are taught to question sources that are
accurate and tell the truth yet don't question things that aren't accurate
because of where they come from. Real news is called fake news so that when
politicians do horrible things we won't believe them. Most reporters
actually want the truth out there but have been trashed so often by
conservatives only because they don't want us to know reality. Trump's
polling numbers are a great example of this. Even Fox is getting the
treatment now for posting real polls.

I'm seeing a lot of fairy tales posted as fact right here. If you don't dig
for truth and accept things you will never know what you are looking at.
When the head of our country has fake charities that steal money from
veterans and nobody cares you know it's bad.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>