From: S Khanna <khann...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 2 July 2020 9:44 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Moderating

Agreed, MaryAnn. I had written and sent a note a few days ago, but it hasn't
yet shown up in my inbox, so I guess it got lost.

I was saying that I have been on this list a long time also and have really
appreciated sharing issues related to health, colloidal silver and
other forms of medicine and modalities. This is a knowledgeable group. OT
really doesn't bother me; we can label it so and then it can be deleted by
those not wanting to read a particular message.

Or, I am also open to switching to IO.

Thanks,
Sally