Hello All,
MaryAnn Helland; thank you for the temperate and well thought-out
commentary.
If no one can contact Mike, who is paying the bills and managing the
affairs of the list?

James Osbourne Holmes
a/k/a *Red Pill Media*
The American States Assembly
New Mexico Assembly Acting Secretary
 Santa Fe County  Assembly Coordinator
*http://t <http://t>heamericanstatesassembly.net
<http://theamericanstatesassembly.net/>*
http://annavonreitz.com
h <http://annavonreitz.com>ttp://signinamerica.com

This private email and any attachment(s) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 25-10-2521 and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and contains privileged and/or confidential
information. No monitoring of my email or other means of surveillance,
electronic and otherwise, is permitted and I reserve all my rights, without
recourse and without prejudice, nunc pro tunc.  I do not consent to anyone
tampering with, altering or delaying any incoming or outgoing communication.