Not used to scientific terms? Nowhere did I say wearing a mask will be 100%
effective. It's the best we have for now, it's backed by science many times
over and it sure beats fake websites and lies. Saw some figures last night
that put most masks at about 80% effectiveness while bandanas were only
about 30% effective. From your own link:

  To help slow the spread of SARS-CoV-2, precautions should be implemented
to stay home once exposed to someone with COVID-19,** in addition to
adhering to recommendations to wash hands often, wear masks, and social
distance

It's getting old seeing a good portion of the population believe in fake
websites, fake leaders, which happens so you can't blame them for the
deaths when they are directly responsible.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>