1.  My body; my choice.
2.  The Nuremberg Accords forbid any non consensual medical procedure. That
is treaty law and on the same level of authority as the Constitution.

James Osbourne Holmes
a/k/a *Red Pill Media*
American State National
*http://t <http://t>heamericanstatesassembly.net
<http://theamericanstatesassembly.net/>*
http://annavonreitz.com
h <http://annavonreitz.com>ttp://signinamerica.com

This private email and any attachment(s) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 25-10-2521 and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and contains privileged and/or confidential
information. No monitoring of my email or other means of surveillance,
electronic and otherwise, is permitted and I reserve all my rights, without
recourse and without prejudice, nunc pro tunc.  I do not consent to anyone
tampering with, altering or delaying any incoming or outgoing communication.