Hi James, many words are compound words, for instance the word
'author-ity', 'ity' specifies that which is written and 'author' specifies
who wrote what is written and is similar to 'uni-vers-ity' = one verse
written, note that the silent 'e' is removed when verse is attached to ity
and is similar to 'humanity' the silent 'e' is removed from 'hue'(intensity
of colour according to rank within the heirarchy) when prefixed to 'man',
of course 'ity' is that which is written i.e. the TITLE of the ACTOR of
that rank defining the DUTIES and LIABILITIES associated with that rank or
position within the heirarchy, as for the constitution, there is good
reason the first three charachters are 'con' because both un-a-lien-able
and in-a-lien-able mean 'lienable because 'in' is invertor or not and 'un'
is invertor or not and 'a' is invertor or not i.e. able v un-able, valid v
invalid and political v apolitical, double invertors e.g. ( (-)(-) ) = +
i.e. lienable and to claim that my rights are 'not lienable' then i say" my
rights are not lienable' thereby placing one invertor or not before
lienable otherwise i will be offering to enter a unilateral contract
without equal exchange and i get to pay and receive nothing in return, i.e.
the 'bable' refered to in the bi-ble that is the use of syn-tax and logic
to my detriment.

En-joy,

leo