From: MaryAnn Helland <marmar...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, 5 January 2021 12:52 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Carol Tierney | Facebook

Wow.  I'm beginning to hear/read things like this in a variety of places.  I'm
also beginning to think there might be some credibility to it.
MA

On Sunday, January 3, 2021, 06:18:49 PM CST, Gmail <ironguard...@gmail.com>
wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/100001389932224/posts/3971530016236624/

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu