________________________________
From: Tony Moody <a...@aptech.co.za>
Sent: Tuesday, 5 January 2021 9:07 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Nebulising EIS

Well, I have to admit Tony, I haven't actually used it yet, haven't had a need
to, but that would be the first thing I would reach for if/when necessary, My
other half has used it, two or three times, using an Ultrasonic Nebuliser.  She
used only home made EIS I add Tony, no diluting etc, just strait from my
storage vessel.

Whoops, I tell a lie, I did use it once, just to see how those things work when
I first bought it.  Dang it, two lies, I bought an old Ultrasonic Nebuliser
several years ago, and then I bought one of those little hand held ones early
this year when this 'flu' thing raised its ugly head.  We got one each now,
if/when necessary <g>.

Neville,
I am with you.

How do you nebulise EIS?
I've tried various ways,  basically using a spray bottle and breathing in as I
spray. Have never got
any deep satisfaction from that.

Heh, curiously enough I think I do get some silver in by spraying my face mask.

OK,
Tony

Archives: