From: Cyndiann Phillips <cyndi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 19 February 2021 12:48 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Give it a rest.

Yeah, there is no pandemic, just half a million people dead. How did we end up
with so many people believing in fake news?

This country is the laughing stock of the world. We have by far the most deaths
and they were preventable but instead you all are gonna ignore it. I've heard
some people are denying they have Covid on their deathbeds. Strangest thing
I've seen in my long lifetime.

Because of you all I have to stay home. What you do affects everyone else.

I sure wish I lived in Australia right now. I'd have a life. It's a pandemic,
not politics.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 8:05 PM Victor Cozzetto