On 2021/05/18 11:31, Rowena wrote:
Would anyone like to advise me on how I could use CS to  treat Erythema nodosum? I took some capsules the Dr gave me - was scared it  was blood clotting - will  you believe I only just thought of CS? The Flucloxacillin did not like  me at all and I don't trust it an inch. Scratch scratch.

I  have in mind dabbing the skin with CS and taking a small glass full every hour or so ...

Rowena

I should also perhaps connect up 6 v battery and zap it with microelectricity.

Good to have you back Rowena,
Yes, dabbing CS on and taking CS should be very helpful.The normal precautions apply, talk to your doctor etc.

You could add a little DMSO to both the applied and taken.

I would be a bit cautious about prodding the lesions directly with voltage; applying 6 or 9volts on intact skin should be very good. It is that if the skin is open there will be quite a strong flow of electricity which could be painful.

OK,
Tony