Hi Rowena,I checked with a friend that had something that looked like what you
have and sure enough it was the same thing.  Let me assure you that what you
have is not "benign".  It sent my friend repeatedly to the ER and she was
hospitalized several time in addition to being in serious, mind numbing pain.It
is a good thing your doctor at least recognized it but please don't let it get
out of hand.PT

    On Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 05:32:05 AM EDT, Rowena <new...@internode.on.net>