Speaking only for myself, the problem that I see as unsolvable is, there is no
way to correct the situation with the Troll.

Max asked her very politely to articulate what ALTERNATIVE methods she
suggests, or is working with, to address the Wuhan Virus.  Her response was to
figuratively flip him off, saying something like "I don't engage with people
like you."  This kind of comment doesn't add anything to the cause of this
list, which is to explore alternatives to the pharmaceutical model which
dominates medical care today.

I followed up on Max's request, asking the Troll to provide information about
ALTERNATIVES that she is experimenting with.  I believe that post did make the
list, although I only saw it in comments by others that included it.  I never
saw a response from the Troll that addressed my request, either.

While I've deleted all her posts, and am diligently sending any new posts that
sneak through to my Spam folder, my recollection is that her posts advocate
strongly for the vaccines, and viciously attack anybody who presents
information that questions the vaccines' efficacy or safety.  She doesn't
dispute these posts in any kind of positive, constructive manner - the way Max
addresses various posts.  She uses invectives - everybody who doesn't believe
as she does is "a nutjob," or stupid, or dangerous, or whatever.  I recall one
post where she seemed happy that people who were resisting the vaccines would
die and be out of the way - her only regret was that "they" would take others
with them.

Years ago, when Mike was involved with this group, he was very good at
discipline and control - allowing disagreements, but keeping them civil and on
track.  I do recall one woman who behaved a lot like our current Troll, and
when Mike was unable to rein in her insulting attacks, I believe he gave her an
ultimatum.  She chose not to moderate her behavior, so she was gone.  I get the
sense that this current Troll will not take any hints and moderate herself, but
there's apparently no way to stop her.

Yes, I'm diligently putting her in my Spam folder, but she still sneaks
through.  Hopefully, the new list moderators will have better control over this
type of thing.

There's a second reason to move over - on this list, I don't get my own posts
to the list.  This is confusing.  Did my post make it, but my subject matter
wasn't of interest to anyone in the group, so nobody responded?  Did I violate
some protocol, so the post never made it?  I'm hoping that I don't experience
the same problem on the new list, and can see when my messages are posted.  At
least I'll know if what I have to contribute is of interest to anybody.

Thanks for your consideration.

Linda