Yup every person who says they have or had it, by what test do you assert
that as fact? I have had nasty flu in the past way pre scary so called
novel virus. I am not saying people were sick. I am asking what test? And
what are they really finding ? Fragments. Jon Rappaport and I and just a
few others I guess not buying any of the numbers or narratives.