New strain will be called Hellta.

________________________________
From: V <highergroun...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 9:56 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>YUGE!!! Canadian Court Victory Proves Covid-19 Is A Hoax & All
Restrictions Have Now Been Dropped

Good point! Also someone else pointed out the Delta choice of name being
interesting
Delta brainwaves are associated with being completely unconscious, and in this
state we do not remember or know anything.
Delta is the realm of your unconscious mind, and the gateway to the universal
mind and the collective unconscious. This is where you can receive Information
that is unavailable at the conscious level.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021, 8:35 AM Neville Munn,