Cyndiann,  I'm not going to pull any punches here. Based on my
understanding of the facts, everyone got this injection now has a
potentially chronic and life threatening condition. I'll just say, that
your time would be better spent researching tools to counter that
condition. Even if you're lucky, and don't have problems,  you're very
likely going to know others who do.        I want to be wrong. I sincerely
hope I am. And if I'm wrong,  we can have a good laugh at my expense in a
couple years. I would prefer that to the scene that we see unfolding.
         No one can go wrong with learning how to help themselves and
others, even if its never needed.  We're all here trying to learn to take
care of ourselves, and most of us don't believe that experimental gene
therapy is the way to go, no matter what. We don't feel an overwhelming
threat from this "virus". Most of us have an arsenal of tools to deal with
this, going back -decades. I made a conscious effort years ago, not to let
people like fauci and the rest, manage my Healthcare. That is never going
to happen.  And I see through their scheme as well, which is to make
everyone their chronic outpatient; something they have been working on for
decades.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1JqxFH0opE&feature=youtu.be