VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 545,338 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 12,366 deaths and 70,105 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 30, 2021. https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes

There is perhaps some justification to take the vaccine if you are old and unwell and dont plan on trying to improve your health or seek non vaccine treatment, like ivermectin, vitamins, herbs, fresh air etc.  The death rate from covid is far higher than from the vaccine, at this time.   But theres much more to consider. Death rate from covid is over counted in many countries, while death rate from the vaccine is undercounted.  Hospital treatment during the worst of the pandemic was responsible for many deaths. When the treatment protocol changed,  deaths went down about 3/4.

To estimate your risk benefit ratio of taking a vaccine, you have to do more than get your hunch from mainstream news or insistent vaccine promoters.  You can go to a risk calculator like this

https://covid19risktools.com:8443/riskcalculator

where you may be amazed how low your covid risk actually is. Estimating the risk from the injections is more difficult.  It appears that vaccine effectiveness evaporates at about 6% every two months, according to one study.  That means your risk of infection returns, while your over all health has been damaged and you may be more prone to a hyper inflammatory response.

Given that many of the same causes of severe covid also cause heart disease, cancer and dementia, Its hard to see how the vaccine could save many life-years, as it doesnt treat the cause of severe covid. If you rely on the injections, and feel 'saved' then you may be less motivated to improve your health.  People dont want to think, they just want to be saved.

Thanks

Max