Might be worth contacting Frank Keys at Mesosilver...

    On Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 08:40:27 PM EDT, STEVE LEVINE
<scl...@cox.net> wrote:

 I remember the guy who made the Silvergen CS generator mentioned that he gave
a gallon of CS to a friend with cancer and it cleared in a month. Silver
apparently causes cancer cells to dedifferentiate (change back to normal cells).

Steve