From: Max <mperrau...@cox.net>
Sent: Thursday, 23 September 2021 2:51 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>CS and Cancer?

Robert Becker did the seminal experiments on silver for regeneration and
cancer.  As I recall, voltage is also involved. But heres the thing;
cancer is probably not caused by a lack of silver.  To correct cancer, a
comprehensive approach may be required.  Ive tried to treat cancer with
silver, electrotherapy, herbs of all kinds, vitamins and more.   I wasnt
successful, except for the use of black salve, and even that backfired
with more aggressive cancer return.   Im not saying you wont be
successful using silver, Im saying if anybody is fighting cancer, you
should really work at it from all angles, starting with diet and
elimination of toxins.

Best of luck

Max