Cyndiann -- even the mainstream news is telling you that nurses are leaving
their jobs in droves because they are being mandated to have the injections --
and they refuse.  So you're wrong that "the only ones in hospitals that are
vaccinated are the staff" -- the staff are leaving their jobs over it.  If
trained medical personnel refuse to be injected, what does that tell you?
Doctors and researchers from prestigious universities are speaking out -- all
over the world -- warning people not to take the injections; explaining the
dangers involved in doing so; reminding us that there are several
easily-obtained and successful treatments for Covid so why must the so-called
'vaccine' be mandated to begin with?  Even the makers of the so-called
'vaccine' acknowledge that it was never intended to prevent catching the
disease -- only to mitigate symptoms in the person who receives the 'vaccine'.
They acknowledge this!  It was only ever intended to prevent people from
serious complications causing them to flood hospitals.  So if the only person
protected by the injection is the person receiving the injection -- why is our
government mandating that every single person get injected?  Even people who
have had Covid, and who have their own, natural God-given antibodies -- which
are better protection, for longer, than the injections.  Why?
For whatever it's worth, I'm not an anti-vaxxer.  I was around when Polio was
putting children in iron lungs.  I have the vaccine scar on my arm that
prevented me from becoming one of those.  So I grew up respecting medicine, and
being grateful for its miracles.  But this is different.  Real vaccines prevent
disease.  The Covid injections do not prevent disease.  They are not vaccines.
So why are they being called vaccines?  And why is our government trying to
force everyone to get them?  Why?
Stop parroting what you're being told, and use your brain.  Stop believing what
you hear on the six o'clock news and what you read on the liberal websites.  Do
a little investigating of your own.  The information is easily found.

    On Saturday, October 23, 2021, 02:51:39 PM CDT, Max <mperrau...@cox.net>