If your email is accurate I am from mid missouri too, didnt know anyone else on
the list was from here. Have a great day!
Elizabeth
________________________________
From: mydmissouri <mydmisso...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2021 9:21 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>covid fatality chart

I was not able to block her on my phone but I was able to send her messages
directly to spam.  I really didn't want to leave the list but I'm not willing
to put up with her vulgarity any longer.  I believe everyone has a right to
their opinion but I Do Not believe they have a right to keep pushing it on
others as she does.

Sent from my Galaxy