When I was a kid and they did the allergy tests on me I test positive to
everyone one of the things they tested for! The Doc looked at my Mom and
said there was nothing they could do for someone who was allergic to
everything!

The Doc was wrong.  You just need to get your body cleansed, change your
diet and your body will heal. If I go on the all American diet I can have
all of my allergies back in two weeks. Veronica