Don't even think it Chuck, we need you.  :-)
 Your a level headed, useful contributor. Yea!
 And I dig your sig lines.

  Bless you           Bob Lee

[email protected] wrote:

> Samatha,
> I'm flattered, but it's not me that's unsubscribing.
> Geez, I know how to do it!!!!
> How mortifying.........
>                                         Chuck
> Kamikaze Paranomasiac   each pun a killer !
>
> On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:58:03 EDT, [email protected] wrote:
>
> >Will miss you, Chuck.
> >
> >Samantha
>
> --
> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>
> To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
> [email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
> with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
>
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
> Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

--
oozing on the muggy shore of the gulf coast
  [email protected]