The answer is yes.  I had a bad case of psoriasis.  I first did
treatments with a rife machine on many different protocols, which helped
quite a bit, and when that had to stop I started CS and it has continued
to improve.  I take it internally and externally and it is gradually
getting better.  If you wish more info, email me. Frances