Here is a recepe I use, with modifications. I use flax oil instead of
olive oil. And I add glutathione, boron, etc etc.

             Cilantro Pesto

                 1 clove of garlic
                 1/2 cupof almonds, cashews, or other nuts
                 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
                 2 tablespoons lemon juice
                 6 tablespoons olive oil

Put the cilantro and olive oil in blender and process until the cilantro

is chopped. Add the rest of the ingredients and process to a lumpy past.

Keep in the fridge.

You may need to add a touch of hot water and scrape the sides of the
blender.

You can change the consistency by altering the amount of olive oil and
lemon juice, but keep the 3:1 ratio of oil to juice. (If freezes
well, so you can make several batches at once.)

In light of the ever-worsening quality of our water and soil and
the widespread use of metals in everyday items like deodorant and cans,

Iwould seriously suspect that all of us have some toxic metals in our
body. And unless they are carried out by a chelating agent, things like
lead, aluminum and mercury remain in the body forever. Besides
associated with arthritic condition, depression, muscle pain and
weakness, memory loss and deterioration, and maybe even Alzheimer's
disease.

Summer's here and cilantro is readily available across the
country. It is very popular herb in Mexican cooking, and due to their
large Mexican populations is easy to find anywhere from Texas to
California. In other areas, you may need to visit an Oriental market or
specialty supermarket, (Remember, it's also called Chinese
parsley.)

I would highly recommend that you take advantage of this "poor
man's chelation treatment". I'm in the process of doing it now my shelf
and intend to do so at least once or twice a year from now on. All it
takes is adding fresh cilantro to your everyday foods or eating a
couple teaspoons of cilantro pesto a day for two or three weeks; either
will give the dose Dr. Omura used in his research. Judging by the price
around here, that means you'd be spending less than a dollar for two
weeks of cleansing!

Of course, if you really don't like cilantro, you can
always spend a thousands times that much on a series of intravenous
chelation treatments.