Morning Eleanor,

>>I tried to download the "Flow Chart" from http://www.boydgraves.com site and I keep getting an error saying that I don't have the right program to download the .tif file... but I do have a program, and have downloaded other .tif files before. To those of you who may have downloaded the Chart file, what type of program do you have running?

Try saving the file, ( save target as, or save picture as ), then use some other program for viewing it.

Next, convert it to a jpg file. I think the web master should have done that before he placed the file on
the website.

Wayne


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: [email protected] -or- [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>