Thank you, Wayne. I did what you said and it worked, up to a point. I think the file was too big for my viewer(?)... over 4MG. I found a free viewer that works great called TiffSurfer available at: http://www.visionshape.com/light.html Lets you view, zoom, print, etc. right from the web.

From: Wayne Fugitt <[email protected]>

Morning Eleanor,


Try saving the file,  ( save target as, or save picture as ), then use some
other program for viewing it.

Next, convert it to a jpg file.


_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: [email protected] -or- [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>