I bought 40 lbs of pure Biotone power in So. Dakota  @ the corner of hiways
281 and 34  at a well drilling co. for $8.00 a  40 # bag.  It was 99 % pure
and a beautiful very light grey in color. I have mixed CS to wet it and make a
paste and use it on my wifes  skin problems (psorasis) I have used it twice
only at 2 weeks apart.  Her patch is 60% smaller than it was before the
Biotone/CS treatment mud pack. Seems to work. well.
Tel Tofflemire
Phoenix, AZ