Marshalee Hallett wrote:

> Dear Kathryn,
> Here`s my story!
> I`m still alive thanks to Colloidal Silver. I`m currently a
> returned student at Brigham Young University at age 49. I took a short break
> (29 years!) to raise 4 kids. I`m studying to become a professional
> Genealogist. CS keeps me going!
>
> In the summer of 1990 I was living in Arkansas, where I was bitten by a
> tiny tick on my lower leg. When I got the bullseye rash I knew what it was,
> as I`d read an article about Lyme Disease in a magazine. So I went to the
> doctor, who knew nothing about LD, and he undertreated me.
> So the Lyme kept recurring. (Whenever I stopped the doxycycline, in a few
> days I`d be back into active LD. This happened 6 times in nearly 6 years.)
> Well, by that time I was living in Wisconsin, and the doc there refused to
> believe that Lyme can withstand ABX and maddeningly refused to even look at
> the computer info. I had brought that showed it can. He then refused to give
> me any more doxy. In a few months I was dreadfully ill.

I know what you mean.  When I was on vacation, I was bit by a tick just outside
of Lyme Conn, and got the rash then was ill by the time I got back home.  The
doctor refused to even consider that I might have lyme, and refused to give me
any antibiotics since he saw nothing in his blood test (which did not include
lyme).  After a year of trying to get him to treat me, I was on crutches, and
sleeping 16 hours a day.  I went to another doctor who tested me and found I did
have lyme, but it was too late to get rid of with oral antibiotics.  $10,000
later and two sets of IV with Rocepherin (sp?) I was able to lick it, just
because my first doctor didn't want to take the trouble of learning about lyme
disease, or at least prescribing $3 worth of penicillin to knock it out in the
first week.

Marshall