Scary thing about herpes, mycoplasma, and other nasties is that they
often get through the blood/brain barrier.  Dr. Omura of NYC shows this
often w/ his amazing bi-digital 0-ring test.   Strep gets in the brain,
too.    Anyone who finds an expert doctor skilled in the o-ring test
will get the education of a lifetime, and possibly the best medical care
in the world.   These folks -- MDs all by the way -- can get to the
bottom of what ails you if anyone can.