Hi Larry,

   You said:

<< He said that there was a rotten smell coming from them ??  
 His hands are now perhaps 98% clear. I've had my hands in 
bad shape before so I know what he means when he said
"Dad ,this has given me a whole new lease on life !"
Was it the CS ?? Due to the fact that for 2 years of wearing 
the rubber gloves which kept his hands soaked in sweat anyway,
and with no change....I'd guess it was the CS>>


  No doubt it was the CS, with it's antibacterial actions.
The rubber gloves he wore kept his hands, as you observed,
in a moist, bacteria-friendly environment.  This was the smell
observed.

  Nice work!

   Regards,
Catherine 


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>