At 01:09 PM 1/20/02 -0900, you wrote:
Larry Tankersley, I saw your messages on silver-list.  This is all new to
me.  How does one get some CS, without having to get into manufacturing it?
And is there a good short statement of what it does?  Thanks.  Stephen
Cooper, Fairbanks, Alaska

Before I tried making CS I bought some at GNC for what I paid for a 4 oz bottle I bought 2 10 gauge .9999 silver rods ~4" each batteries 3 9v a pack of battery snap thingies and a pack of test leads from radio shack and a gallon of distilled water It now cost me about $0.60 a gallon for CS not counting the gas and time to go buy good water

Sincerely
Joseph B Fritz


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: [email protected] -or- [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>