Hello Rick,

R> I have a stock broker who handles some stocks for me. He supposedly is one
R> of the most knowledgeable mining stock brokers in the U.S. He told me about
R> a company called Clifton Mining which has a subsidiary called American
R> Biotech Labs that produces a supposedly FDA approved CS- type solution
R> called ASAP, which has many anti-bacterial properties.

R> You can go read the info about this product:  http://www.amsilver.com/

R> So, apparently the FDA doesn't have a problem with CS, maybe just with the
R> way some people on the web are pushing its benefits.

R> This isn't meant to be a plug for either of the companies listed. It's just
R> some information you might find useful. I have no relationship with amsilver
R> or Clifton Mining.

R> Rick

Rick, let us clarify something here that is a common misconception.
The ASAP solution is NOT a ""CS-type solution". It IS COLLOIDAL
SILVER. It was originally manufactured on CS Pro Systems Ultra
Professional HVAC equipment. The company has seen fit to ripoff Bruce
Marx's HVAC generator design by adding multiple units in parallel in a
large batch-tank, and adding continual stirring. They then ran out and
patented their idea. It seems that MANY people are led to believe that
they have some sort of magical solution that is FAR different from CS,
and that the solution itself is somehow patented.

The people at American Silver seem to be trying to differentiate their
product from CS, when in fact, it is CS. It is my personal opinion
that these people have a greed driven goal of having THEIR product
approved at every level possible, the whole time screaming about how
it is different from CS. When they get to that point, I can envision
them jumping behind the FDA to get ALL colloidal silver removed from
the market, so that they can pretty much have a monopoly!

I have no trust whatsoever in these people. To see their patent,
visit....

http://www.delphion.com/

and search for patent number 6,214,299

Anyone familiar with the design of the CS Pro Systems HVAC units will
see that this is a ripoff. They even mention Bruce Marx, and the
Operation Manual for his HVAC units, in the patent.

--
Best regards,
 Solar