I found that in addition to CS healing them, vitamin C helps keep canker sores away. They can be either a mild case of scurvy, or a viral infection. Melaleuca oil stops the terrible pain, even though it tastes rather yucky. I just dip a fingertip into the oil, then touch it to the sore and keep it spitless for a couple of minutes. Really works! Hope this helps... Marshalee PS, it is Phlegm. I`m a spelling freak... :o)
hello, I have fleme that collects in my throat for some reason. I do have Asthma, had shingles abt 15 mo's ago with still pain and numbness in face and the canker ous mouth. I sneeze a lot and have to TRY to clear my throat a lot. I been using peroxide to rinse my mouth and brush my tounge and then rinse mouth with CS for abt 2 weeks now and no difference. Is there something or way I can also use CS for this.? I haven't been able to find out what causes the canker part but know it is a problem with getting exposed to Chicken Pox virus X ams 2000 by a stupid man who broiught his chciken pox kid to dinner where we were invited to go . We were not told this kid had Chciken Pox. I am taking CS for this Virus in the nerve in my face and hope in time it will help. The man's parents also got this Crude and used CS and their pain subsided but they still take some every day. I have hopes of mine helping so am keeping on it. night and morning. I also drink, KT and Kefir but not same times. Anyone else have the Canker and Fleme problem??? Maxine [email protected]

