Maxine;

For Phlegm try Silica Tissue Salts 
6X.Go to this site for excellent info re Vitamin C;
http://www.medical-library.net/sites_vitamin_c_and vascular_disease.html
H202,Hydrogen peroxide as a mouth rinse[food grade],Manuka honey too is very 
good to stop sores in the mouth.
Harold
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Maxine Wilton 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 3:30 PM
  Subject: CS>Fleme/ canker


  hello,
   I have fleme that collects in my throat for some reason.
   I do have Asthma,  had   shingles abt 15 mo's ago with still pain and  
numbness in face and the canker ous mouth.
   I sneeze   a lot and have to   TRY   to clear my throat a lot.
   I been using peroxide to rinse my mouth and brush my tounge and then rinse 
mouth with  CS  for abt 2 weeks now and no difference.
  Is there something or way I can also use CS for this.?
  I haven't been able to find out what causes the canker part but know it is a 
problem with getting exposed to Chicken Pox virus X ams 2000 by a stupid man 
who broiught his chciken pox kid to  dinner where we were invited to go .  We 
were not told this kid had Chciken Pox.
  I am taking CS for this Virus in the nerve in my face and hope in time it 
will help. The man's parents also got this Crude and used CS and their pain 
subsided but they still take some every day.
  I have hopes of mine helping so am keeping on it. night and morning.
  I also drink,  KT and Kefir but not same times.
   Anyone else have the Canker and Fleme problem???
  Maxine
  [email protected]



  ---
  Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
  Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
  Version: 6.0.343 / Virus Database: 190 - Release Date: 3/22/02