In 1983 I got a fungus uner a finger nail.  I used what dr gave me no good.
So one day I was cleaning bathroom and picke up the Lysol bottle.  I thought
well lets see here. So I stuck my finger in it after pulling back the ball
of the finger  severla times for a couple days and  it was gone. never came
back. That was before I ever heard of CS etc.
 Also sometimes Campho Pheneque qill kill stuff as  it did chicken pox rings
and spots and cold sores etc.
I will also use CS on anyhting now.
Maxine

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Missett <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2002 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: CS>fungus infection


>
>My limited experience would advise that you should scrape, clean and open
>the fungal patch as much as possible, then inject CS under the toenail with
>an eyedropper, at least twice a day, morning after showering, and evening
>before bedtime.
>
>My experience was with a woman who had lost her toenails for 15 years to a
>Thai fungus, which were restored to full growth with daily dosages of CS
for
>six months.
>
>Yours should cure quicker,  but I wouldn't stop applying it until the
>toenail has grown back out.
>
>Good luck!
>
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 6:40 PM
>Subject: CS>fungus infection
>
>
>> Have a fungus infection under the nail of a toe.  Will CS help and what
is
>> the protocol?
>>
>>
>> --
>> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
>>
>> To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
>> [email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
>> with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
>>
>> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
>> Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
>> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
>>
>>
>
>