On Sat, 4 May 2002 08:31:01 +0800, Gary Green <lim...@pc.jaring.my> wrote:

>Low Carb is a tough diet.
I've been a proponent of low carb eating for several years. Atkins , Eades'
"Protein Power" etc.
Sugar BAD! White Flour BAD! Potatoes BAD!

> If you have truly, truly done that and done
>it for a few months then you had better find out exactly why it's high.
That's what I tell my doc. He thinks its a beta-blocker deficiency.

>> So the answer is no??
>
>In my opinion that is correct.  Ask 99 Chiros a single question, get 110
>different answers.
Pretty good average. I get 110 different answers to one question from my wife!

                                                        Chuck

And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its glories,
decides to deliver a message to humanity, He WILL NOT use, as His
messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle.