Focusing on improving overall state of health, including boosting immune
system, is best for all diseases. One of sources for that is the Keep
Hope Alive (http://www.execpc.com/~keephope/keephope.html). The approach
should at least. involve chronic stress management, diet, and exercise.
I realize that this idea may sound as a heresy on an antibiotic (which
CS is, as far as I know) list  :).

Here's why dealing with chronic stress is important:
- http://www.askwaltstollmd.com/stress.html
- http://www.askwaltstollmd.com/immune.html
- http://www.askwaltstollmd.com/relax.html

Roman